12/09/2016

The situation.

Unfortunately, no new Bianca -episode this Monday.




I have reached the point when I have run through all the Bianca -episodes I currently have made. I thought I had enough of them when I started publishing this series to not run out (at least quite as quickly), but of course life has a way of throwing obstacles on one's way. So here we are.

My life has changed quite much since the January when I published #1, and it has cut to my free time severely. So I will not be able to keep up with the biweekly episode schedule anymore.

I still love doing Bianca, though, and episode #19 is well on it's way. It's just a cold, hard fact that at the current state of my life two weeks is not enough to get an episode ready. Maybe every three weeks, but even that might be a stretch.

What I'm going to do is publish a new episode the very next Monday it is ready. Followed, of course, again by the pinup. In the inter weening weeks I will try to get at least something out - what that will be, though, remains to be seen: some art work I have done unrelated to Bianca, some quick illustrations, maybe even some behind-the-scenes or how-did-this-all-begin -type stuff.

So I apologize, but I do try to get something more tangible to show next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment