12/06/2017

Doom over the World.

Character designs for an old story concept.




These are a bunch of characters that have been tumbling through my mind ever since the long past days of high school. Then I tried to write a television show about them without any idea how scripts even work! Never mind how much money you would need to do anything of the scale I was thinking of... oh, the naive days.

However, the characters and the over all point of the story have lived with me ever since and evolved throughout the years. These are the latest incarnations of the characters I did mainly to lock down their looks and costumes. They are drawn on top of real photographs - well all except one, but I'm sure you'll guess which one. Sadly I don't remember the used references any more, so I can't credit them. These were never really meant to be published anywhere, but since I don't intend to make money out of those people's likenesses, I guess it's fine.

Over the years I have tried to write a book and make a ton of comics about these characters, but I have never found a good structure for the story. Well, maybe some day...











No comments:

Post a Comment